Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Hi.
Hello. not much is goin really enteresting my gramma and grandpa came back from mexeeeecooo!!! I got a little bobble head turtle and 2 bracelets. They look really tan:) So we are havin really grouse mac in cheese...DO NOT BUY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BRAND MACARONI AND CHEESE!!! such a bad waste of money! stick with Kraft or easy mac!! But any way we are also having strawberrys...from costco, smoothies with frozen strawberrys.... from costco and my sis and bro are havin tacetos ( dont know how to spell that) .....from costco:) Ya we like costco. and thats what we havin for lunch. and then afterwerd we are going to my Bummys ( that is my other gramma dont ask why we call her that cuz i dont know) and pealing her wall paper of the walls i think they are redoing there whole house:) OH MY GOSH!!! I JUST TOOK MY FIRST SIP OF MY MOSTLY MILK SHAKE AND IT IS AMAZING I WILL TELL YA THE RICIPE IN THE POST BEFORE THIS ONE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment