Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SICK SALLY

Yup Sick is definitely what I was last weekend and no my name is NOT Sally:) I had strep throat. I seem to get it a lot:( I had it 2 years ago and that was horrible I had a retainer in and my mouth had SO many cancore sores that it was growing around my retainer and my cheeks had so many holes in them and my mouth all around my lips were cold sores (cold sores are around your lips and on your face cancore sores are in your mouth.) Anyway, on top of all that I had strep:( Few years later (2009)I got swine (H1N1) and April 1 and 2 2010 I had once again strep:( But good thing i only have five cancore sores and a big cluster of cold sores:) So here is the story

Go to bed really late from a party exhausted so go to bed. Wake up at 3:37 and feel horrible cant sleep take temp at 7:45 am it was 103 Stay in bed take Ibuprofen feel lots better go scrap ceilings lay on coach go to Perkins have french toast go home lay on bed fall asleep wake my temp was 105.4 go to clinic it was closed go to other clinic also closed learn they close at 6:00pm rush to the emergency room wait for doc to tell me I have strep and I did.

SO ya that is it:) SO I gtg (got to go lol) :)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment