Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good no GREAT day!!

hello! I am still on the tiny tiny com:'( looks like I will be stuck with this for the rest of my life :( Sad day sad day. but back to yesterday! the best day. I know some people might think its weird but I LOVE having garage sales! I hate going to them just because why would i want to buy peoples ...... cra.......I will just say junk. Not me. But after all that was not my big thing i wanted to share with you today. What I wanted to tell you is we had a big garage sale yesterday it was so fun.I had a lemonade and popcorn stand it was a HUGE hit! I got a ton of moola moola !!! And that leads to the next awesome point So with all of that moola (money) I got a wait for it wait for it IPOD NANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! IT IS THE NEW GENERATION IT HAS GAMES AND VIDEO AND RADIO AND IT IS JUST AWESOME! mii so happy! ( I stold the mii part from itbesonja.blogspot.com) :) But it seems that something always has to go bad or something sad happens so the sad thing is that sarah and sonja our cousins left to there hometown ( more like big city) sad sad but every thing else was just plain rad

BYE

PS My ipod is pink:) YAAAAA I LOVE PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment