Wednesday, June 23, 2010
hello im back
Hello how are you today? Right know I am on the road mind you I am not on my dads fancy smancy work computer were he have to swipe his one and only finger print in a hidden slot to unlock the power of merk............if you know my dad than you will know what merk meens if you don't that very likley means I don't know you wich meens you sheould not be reading my blog you Kreeper !!!!!!! :) lol well I am on my dads droid wich I think has the smAlest key board ever.........(next to the black berry). But that is what me typing on and yes I ussaly have better grammer outside of blogger. Well I would tell you all about flathead but I am getting car sick and my thumbs hurt so when my sis is done watching lord of the rings 3 I will use the com! Ps it is almost now certain that I will be usuing my dads tiny com well for the rest of my life;(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha you stole my thunder for my last post! jeesh... but i still think i can say my mum's blackberry keys are smaller then uk's droid ;)
ReplyDeletelol:)
ReplyDelete