Monday, August 30, 2010

Awsome cookie stuff

So when I am bored I think of things to bake so right now I just put these what I call "funny face squares" We have a deep pan that has squares in it and I just made normal cookie dough but thought that it was to boring so I filled those squares up with the dough and than the fun part melted chocolate chips and put it in a zip lock bag cut the tip and desighned what ever I wanted too on them they look really cool I put them in the oven on 375 timed them for 10 mins but they are not done so do 10 mins at a time and then look in the center off them to see if they are done some times they arent done. look in the middle of them if it is doughey than put those bake in the oven if it is cakey just take them out so they dont burn in the next cycle this is what they look like

1 comment: