Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow

Wow well i have not posted for a long time! So I was looking at itbesonja.blogspot.com and it is SO cool... I mean I am jealous! :) lol So I made cookies and every one devoured them so I made more and they over baked NOTE TO SELF: Ok when you take cookies out off the oven take them of the pan Why?? Because the pan is hot and will keep cooking the cookies.... I am smart. Ant way now they are just sitting there:'( Sad day Sad day. So any way The I pod thingy on my blog is not working!! So I have to change that and hmmm I have not been on my blog for a while so I will have to check it out and make some changes! My Grandma Ginger is in the hospital because she sliced her leg and almost lost it and doctors did not really think much of it until she got a REALLY BAD infection.. So ya that was interesting. Well My sisters and brother are playing the wii and does this happen to you

Your up stairs hanging out prob on Facebook and then you see here them yelling "No go over there no do this no ahh your doing it wrong O my Gosh ou are so annoying!" And then your little brother comes up and tattle tells "they wont let my play" let him play your mom yells he goes back down stairs "Your a gerk they say" and then they play and there is more yelling "oh no go there oh so close oh you all most miss it! No shoot with B."

Yup that is what it is like in my house when they are playing all though some people think I am crazy but I am NOT a gamer head!! cant play for more than 30 mins before I start getting bored well see you l8ter alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment