Friday, January 28, 2011

Las Vegas.... Get it Got it Good

Heyoooooo:) Ok I do not know why I just did that but it was weird:) Any way I am watching Minute To Win It. And this dude just stacked 5 apples on each other:0 Wowza:) Any way you are probably wondering why I named this post Las Vegas.... It is because my Mom and Dad are there right now!! (lucky birds) hahahahaha:) It looks really cool! There is a ton of cool stuff there.... There is also a ton of casinos:) But they are coming back on Sunday... My Mom says "That's OK I don't know how much longer I can handle the smoke" Hahahaha :P So I changed my background on my blog and I think I like it!! It is kind of complicated though:( Ok the little thing on the side that says " About Me" Below It kind of looks like it says "I am perfect"............ BUT IT DOES NOT SAY THAT!!!!! IT SAYS I AM NOT PERFECT!!!!! Got it get it good:)

2 comments: