Wow hello! have not been on here forever! I am so sorry people. MY last post was about staying at my granparents house... Oh my things have changed. I will tottlay have to do a longer post later on but right now I am going to just put up a small. post. I am officaly out of grade school!!! Wich I am learning meens nothing but more school. This school year had started out slowly. trying to re-coop from this year. 20111 has been like the worst year of my life. no joke. I am makeing up a huge list of things that went wrong. My granapa dying. My grandma moving. And I am noy going to get into anymore stuff or this would take forever! About school... I am suppose to be doing writting right now! MY next post will be a peice that I wrote for a class... My mom wants to post it into a contest. And publish it. But I love writting. Yeah I know I sound so weird but it is so true:) @Itbesonja what blog app did you get? been looking forever for one that works. any way back on subject! Another thing people think I am crazy for is that i loke to clean my room!! Like love to clean it! So from know on my blog has changed! It is about cool stuff that might be interesting to read. Not babbleing on... Like I am doing right now!! Ok I am going to leave!! Love you guys.. (like my 5 follwers) ... Oh my apple pie with a side of monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment