Saturday, October 27, 2012

100 posts...

   I was going to write this deep post about how I've changed over the years of my blog. How I have gone through some of the happiest/saddest times in my life. How I have grown stronger through it all. And how I have really have found out who my real friends are... But lets get real here, I am only 13. I am your average teenager trying to make my mark. But seriously, It is just the beginning. I have so much further to go! And so I didn't feel like writing a big long post about my lengthy deep life would really make sense... Because it doesn't. I also have to say I think I have 2 people (at the most) that even look at my blog- Its just not worth it. But my 2 followers I love you(: I can get why I only have 2 followers... I have been on this blog for about 3 years and I have only posted 100 times. So 100 really isn't a big achievement! That is only 33.3333333333 posts a year... You get my point! But I also didn't want to be cynical! I mean my 13 years of life and my 3 years of blogging have been fairly easy and overall great. And so I have to find the happy medium between cynical and deep. I guess the answer is in the question.. Happy! I am happy. And my 100th post is going to be happy!  So that is was i decided it should be. My 13 years of life and my 3 years of blogging have been happy:)   So there is my update for you. Happy! :) <3 span="span">


1 comment: