Friday, June 18, 2010

I yam I yam happy

:) Hello I have a little feeling that this post might be long so read up!! This weekend I yam happy cuz we are going to Flathead lake. My moms friend has a cabin up there. Although I here that the water is suppose to be very cold:O If you know how cold could you tell me.....I hate cold!! :) We are also bringing our duck so that will be nice. I LOVE YOU DUDLEY!! ( although it is almost certain that it is a girl I am not changing my ducks name.) I am happy for fathers day. Are you? I just noticed that all my posts start with Hello:) Weird................Dun Dun Dun Dun. Well I guess this post is not that long. I am going to paint my toenails! Wait here is a pic of one of my water balloons ( she popped) :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment