Hello. Right now I am on the road to Flathead! I am in the car in the front seat in a truck in the middle of my sister and dad. My dad somehow got Internet to work on his com so here I am adding to my blog in a crammed truck :) Oh bye the way Happy fathers day. My dad is drumming on the car steering wheel. Does yuor dad do that? IT gets annoying. But my dad was the 1# drummer in high school. there is a big picture of him in all the year books. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! We just passed a really steep hill! I hate those!! Right now we are going to subway and the hail is huge!!! my sister just fell asleep. See i show you

I would say more but my sister wants to watch Lord of the Rings 3:)
See ya!!!!!!
Lol, how is the trip so far? I knew that she'd fall asleep sometime! lol.
ReplyDelete