Saturday, January 14, 2012

I recommend...

Today I am recommending things to with your nails! I love doing my nails and have found some super easy unique things to do with them! *

Just look at this picture and you will be able to do them just fine!
1. I recommend Angry Birds nails! I do them all the time and they look identical to these! SO EASY!!






Does it look cool or what?!?
2. I recommend newspaper nails. What you do
 is paint your nails a very light color such as white.
Once your nails are dry then you add a nice coating
of rubbing alcohol onto the nail quickly after you have
 done step 2 press a magazine print  or newspaper
onto the nail. Hold for 10 seconds and then take paper off you will have a print on your nails



Super amazing:)


3. Marble nails! These I am not going to lie take practice! It took me a while to perfect them! But when you have done it 2...3 times they are as easy as my 2 other examples! they look gorgeous!




So all these nails are super easy and super cute! 

*All these nails have many tutorials you can watch to find out exactly how to do them! (Especially the marble nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment