Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random Fries

No snow. Thats all I have to say! It is the middles of January and Montana has no snow:\ But this is the thing... is it has been 20dgs! So I mean if it is going to be cold then at least just have snow!!! OK I am done rampaging:) my new found "obsession" Is Instargram! I have had the app for ever but have never really cared much about it until now. This month I have newly found my love for Instagram! That was just a little random fact for y'all! Ugh last night was pure amazing gluttony. Two words... fried... chicken... I need to go on a jog! But before I do I need to catch you all up on My birthday! My birthday is tomorrow.. I am officially SO EXITED!!  Although I really am not going to do a whole lot for my actual birthday day.. (Sorry if that was confusing) I am going to Co-op for only half a day. I could have skipped the whole day but I could not bare skipping co-op!! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!! :) But my dad has work of tomorrow (since it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow also)  So as I said I am only going half a day then we are going out to lunch and then probably to the mall to get some stuff for volleyball then we are coming back and having my grandparents over for dinner! And the best part STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!! I am in love with strawberry shortcake! ( The dessert not the girl) I will have cake and a big party for my friends this weekend! I will talk about tha later, But for now i must go on my jog! So long my little lemon drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment