Monday, January 16, 2012

My birthday:)

My birthday was amazing! One of my best birthdays I have to say!!! The day started out with waking up at 6:30(which ended up being 7:30 because I was up late doing homework once again and was super tired) and got ready for one of my favorite things Co-op! I was only there for half a day and then went to my favorite restaurant Noodle Express. We also went to the mall to get stuff for volleyball for Sophie and I!! (I am beyond exited for volleyball!! Starts tomorrow morning) And to Costco! Then my Dad and Mon surprised me and took me to Verizon.. Were I found out that tomorrow I will have and iPhone!! I am so exited!! I also got super cute sweet pants, feather extensions, a big huge amazing purple and blinged out zebra wallet, Justin Biebers perfume lotion and shampoo a super cute head wrap band thingy a few other things and an IPhone:) I don't want to feel like a bratty teenager listening all those things!! But I am so exited!! :) oh and by the way right before my jog I had to go read. When I come back snow was everywhere!! Just in time for my birthday!! What my luck though!! Haha no jog for me:))

1 comment: