As you can see I have changed a few things with my blog. I did not like the "Party Rock" them at all! Let me know if you like the change. I am totally drained of any energy right now! 1 reason why is I have started volleyball.. We are not practicing as much in the morning as usuall but we still have to wake up at 5:00 about twice a week. And we have afternoon practice everyday except Sunday and Monday. We have an incredible coach! Really amazing teams pay him a ton of $$$ to have him come give them a clinic.. And he is our coach!! Although I have to say out B team still kinda fails!! But hey the definition of Fail is
First
Attempt
In
Learning
The Past Year
Another reason is my dog died. (I will make a post about him a little later) It was a horrible week and super stressful. We were all exhausted! My mom could barley stand. Anyway life kinda sucks some days but I have learned that it will get better. This past year has been a trial of faith and hope that things will turn out! Its been a run of tears. But I now have the best friends I have ever had in my life.. No joke! Seems like the tears would never stop. To be honest my whole family was really depressed.. Next Thursday it will have been a year since my has grandpa has passed. That is truly when I got a slap in my face. Before life was good. And I really didn't believe that things bad ever happened... I mean yes my Ipod got taken away some times or I saw stuff on the news that bugged me or made me scared. But I never thought that any of that would affect me. February last year changed that.
2012 So Far
Here are some pictures of 2012 so far.. Because a picture is worth a 1,000 words right? And I got allot of them!
My friends rock!
Valentines Day!
Skiing! (with my sista from anotha mista)
Super Bowl
My 13th birthday!
Huracane simulator went up to 80mph
Dog pile in the mall!!
All sitting on one chair!!





No comments:
Post a Comment