![]() |
1. This is the Pro Beauty Supply Hollywood Styler. Though it looks like a regular curler its a little different! If you look closely you can see that is has a smaller clamp. But this is not the only thing. As you can see the barrel is sectioned into 3 parts. This helps you accomplish wavy hair. There are 3 different settings you can put it on for different kind of waves. You can simply find it at Target! I got it on clarence for $33.95 its usually $39.99 SO its cheap! And I LOVE my wavy hair:)
2. Is just a regular curler. But its super nice! It has a LOW setting, a MEDIUM, a HOT setting and a SUPER HOT setting. I use the hottest just because I have super tick hair. But for people with shorter\thinner hair then I would go on a lower setting! The picture above is not my hair but is what my hair looks like when I curl it! Its super cute!
3. Last but not least is.. The Remington clamp less curler! I love this thing with a passion. Above IS my hair after Jami and I got ah hold of this thing.. Yeah 4 hours straight of sitting on a chair while she curls 1\6 of an inch of pieces of hair!! (thank god for MTV) :) Your hair wont turn out like above if you don't go crazy! It will take me an hour and a half to get Taylor Swift hair!! :) You simply wrap your hair around it. There are many differnt brands that work just as well!
And that's all I have for today! Good night all my little Lemon Drops:)








I'm giving you my super curly hair! Can i have your straight hair now? :)
ReplyDeleteHehe! No thanks I would rather not have super curly hair all the time! :)
ReplyDelete